Best Ever Egg Casserole
Submitted by Jean Alstat, Egyptian Electric Cooperative Association
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups shredded hashbrown potatoes thawed
- 1/4 cup sweet onion chopped fine
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat together the eggs, yogurt and salt.
- Melt butter and lightly saute the onion. Add thawed potatoes and mix. Pour in egg mixture and stir to blend ingredients.
- Pour into the baking dish. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until knife comes out clean when inserted.
Nutrition information: 185 calories; 13.5g fat; 310mg salt; 6.1g carbohydrates; 9.6g protein.