Who: Richland County Farm Bureau
Cost: $20.95 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 235
Send checks to: Richland County Farm Bureau, 710 N. West St., Olney, IL 62450;
call 618-393-4116; or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 pkg. yellow deluxe cake mix
- 1/2 c. chopped nuts if desired
- 1/2 c. 1 stick butter or margarine melted
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Blueberry Filling:
- 4 c. blueberries
- 1-2 T. cornstarch
- Sugar to taste
- Cook 2 cups of berries with the cornstarch and sugar, then add the other 2 cups and cook until hot and thickened. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread blueberry filling in the bottom of a 9-inch square pan. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Combine dry cake mix, nuts and melted butter. Mixture will be crumbly. Sprinkle over blueberry filling.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream, or serve warm with heavy cream.