Feed On His Word
Who: Countryview Christian Church
Cost: $14 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 132
Send checks to: Roberta Smith,
35889 Boggs Rd, Virden, IL 62690
or call 217-965-4727
Broccoli Au Gratin
- 1 C. water
- 1 envelope onion and mushroom soup, or beef flavored soup
- 3 T. all-purpose flour
- 1 C. light cream or half and half
- 1 tsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch broccoli
- buttered bread crumbs
- Bring water to boil; stir in soup. Mix well and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour, blended with cream and Worcestershire.
- Bring to boil, then simmer until thickened.
- Stir in cheese.
- Put broccoli in a baking dish. Top with sauce and crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.