These simple treats are what I always look forward to making with my mom and sister during the holidays. And, I sample many during the process!
– Amy McDaniels, Administrative Assistant/Digital Communications Coordinator
- 2 bags Kraft caramels unwrapped
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 bags large marshmallows
- Rice Krispies
- Melt together first two ingredients in a double boiler and heat until caramels are completely melted.
- Dip marshmallows in caramel mixture and roll in Rice Krispies. Let set up.