Submitted by Becky Hall McGrady, Swansea, Ill.
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, slightly mash the chickpeas.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate.
- Serve with crackers, stuffed into a pita or on whole grain toast along with tomato slices, avocado and salad greens.
Nutrition information: 419 calories; 8.4g fat; 130mg salt; 68g carbohydrates; 21g protein.