Recipes for Life, Faith, Food & Fellowship
Who: Vermont Christian Church
Cost: $15, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral-bound
Pages of recipes: 91
Send checks to: Payable to Vermont Christian Church Youth, C/O Becky Kluthe,
8633 E. US 136, Ipava, IL 61441 or call 309-753-7576.
- 1 (8-oz) ctn. sour cream
- 1/2 C. unsalted butter softened
- 1 (15-oz.) can creamed corn
- 1 (15-oz.) can kernel corn
- 1 box Jiffy corn bread
- 1 sm. bag Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream, butter, creamed corn, corn kernels, 1/2 the cheese and corn muffin mix.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- Add remaining cheese to the top and bake until lightly browned.