Who: Visitation Church, Alexander, IL
Cost: $12, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 89
Send checks to: Eda Johnson,
1109 Sangamon Morgan Rd., Alexander, IL 62601
or call 217-478-3681.
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1/4 C. onion chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 10 oz. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 C. potatoes diced
- corn chips crushed
- Brown hamburger with onion; drain.
- Mix in spices and cream cheese.
- Heat until cheese melts; then add tomato sauce, frozen vegetables and diced potatoes.
- Put in a casserole dish and sprinkle crushed chips over top.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.