Submitted by Janice McNeely, Illinois Electric Cooperative
- 2 boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8-ounce Cool Whip
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 container chocolate cake frosting or homemade
- Line a 13" x 9" pan with graham crackers.
- Mix instant pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip and evenly spread 1/2 the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Repeat the layering ending with a layer of graham crackers on top and ice the graham cracker layer with chocolate frosting.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.