Family & Friends Cook
Who: The Workshop, serving individuals with disabilities
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 380
Send checks to: The Workshop, 706 S. West St., Galena, IL 61036
or call 815-777-2211
Fire and Ice Veggies with Cinnamon Yogurt Dip
- 2 pkgs. sweet potato fries
- 1-6 oz. low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1-1/4 c. cherry or grape tomatoes
- 12 med. celery stalks trimmed and cut into 5 inch sticks
- 1 T. honey
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake fries on a non-stick baking pan for 30-35 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Combine yogurt, honey and cinnamon; mix well. Put into a bowl and place in middle of an appetizer tray.
- Remove fries from oven and arrange alternately with celery sticks and tomatoes on tray around dip. Serve immediately.