Cooking with the Scotties
Who: Waverly Elementary School
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 167
Send checks to: Waverly Elementary School, Attn: Karen Bennett, 499 W. Elm, Waverly, IL 62692 or call 217-435-2331.
- 6-8 Keebler ready Crusts (mini graham cracker pie crusts)
- 1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. whipping cream
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1-1/2 c. Cold milk
- 1-3.9 oz. box instant chocolate pudding
- 1-8 oz. container Cool Whip thawed
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips as topping
- Place milk chocolate chips and whipping cream in a small bowl and microwave for 30 second increments, stirring between, until melted and smooth.
- Divide evenly into bottom of pie crusts.
- Put the mini marshmallows on top of the chocolate mixture, dividing evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pudding and milk on medium speed for about 2 minutes. Fold in half of the Cool Whip. Pour into each pie crust. You may have some left over.
- Use a knife to smooth out the tops level with the top of the pie crust pan. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, spread a layer of Cool Whip on each pie and sprinkle top with mini chocolate chips.