Glorified Rice Pudding
Submitted by Shirley Keyes, Rock Energy Cooperative (My Grandmother - Sylvia Wilma Blum Crawford)
- 2 cups cooked white rice cold
- 1-14 ounce can crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Maraschino cherries
- Mix rice, pineapple, sugar, and marshmallows in a bowl.
- Whip cream with additional sugar and vanilla until stiff.
- Fold into rice mixture. Chill.
- Decorate with maraschino cherries.