G’Ma Mc’s Chip Dip
Submitted by: Cindy Burch, Shelby Electric Cooperative
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Catalina dressing
- 9 or 10 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients well and chill to blend flavors. Serve with potato chips.
My G’ma would always prepare this on Thanksgiving evening with our leftover turkey sandwiches. It was also at Christmas celebrations. Nutrition information: 81 calories; 6.8g fat; 186mg sodium; 3.8g carbohydrates; 1.3g protein.