Submitted by Betsy Higginbotham,
EnerStar Electric Cooperative
Honey Garlic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. garlic herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in oven safe pan.
- Drizzle the olive oil and honey over both sides of the chicken.
- Rub the honey into the chicken.
- Sprinkle the garlic herb seasoning over the top.
- Place aluminum foil over the pan and bake 45-60 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes.