Keto Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Dessert
Submitted by Susan Livvix, EnerStar Electric Cooperative
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until light.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla. Mix until creamy.
- Carefully fold in fresh berries.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Nutrition information: 193 calories; 17.8g fat; 103mg salt; 17.5g carbohydrates;