One and done
Life is busy and putting dinner on the table every night can be a challenge. Resist the urge to drive-thru and try the quick and easy sheet pan craze. Only one dirty pan for a meal? Sign me up!
Everything gets placed on a sheet pan, put in the oven and voila, dinner is ready often in 30 minutes or less. With just a bit of planning, you can have a nutritious dinner on the table, spend less time cleaning up and enjoy more time with your family. ~ Valerie
Submitted by: Sarah Jennings, McDonough Power Cooperative
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 baby potatoes scrubbed and halved or quartered
- 1 large garlic bulb cloves peeled and cleaned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Oil a jelly roll pan.
- Place chicken breasts on oiled pan.
- Scatter potatoes and garlic cloves around chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
Nutrition information: 364 calories; 3g fat; 732mg sodium; 56.7g carbohydrates; 28.2g protein.