One and done
Life is busy and putting dinner on the table every night can be a challenge. Resist the urge to drive-thru and try the quick and easy sheet pan craze. Only one dirty pan for a meal? Sign me up!
Everything gets placed on a sheet pan, put in the oven and voila, dinner is ready often in 30 minutes or less. With just a bit of planning, you can have a nutritious dinner on the table, spend less time cleaning up and enjoy more time with your family. ~ Valerie
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Sheet Pan
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 pound turkey smoked sausage sliced
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell peppers chopped into chunks
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning (or more to liking)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In large bowl, combine first 6 ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil and Cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
- Spread evenly on a sheet pan. .
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp is pink and vegetables are tender
- Adapted from therecipecritic.com.