With the Super Bowl just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to serve your guests and still watch the big game. With a build-your-own food bar, you can plan everything ahead of time and enjoy the party. Lay out a variety of toppings and let guests build their own baked potatoes, chili, popcorn, tacos or, in our case, nachos, hotdogs and ice cream sundaes. Let your imagination guide you.
Hot Fudge Sauce
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or almond) extract
- Dash salt
- Put everything except vanilla in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Boil over low heat for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Stir well and serve warm over ice cream.
Nutrition information: 258 calories; 13.7g fat; 119mg sodium; 35.1g carbohydrates; 2.3g protein.