Recipes & Remembrances
Who: Alden United Methodist Church
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 204
Send checks to: Karen Beystehner,
Alden United Methodist Women,
19305 Crowley Road, Harvard, IL 60033
or 815-943-4315 (before 8 p.m.)
Marinated Napoli Salad
- 1- 8 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- 3 tomatoes sliced
- 1-1/2 c. zucchini slices leave peel on
- 1-1/2 c. mushroom slices
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 qt. shredded lettuce
- Pour dressing over tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms and parsley.
- Cover, marinate in refrigerator several hours and drain, reserving marinade.
- Put lettuce on a platter and arrange vegetables on top.
- Serve with marinade. Yields 8 to 10 servings.