Minute Rice & Zucchini Casserole
Submitted by: Nancy Davidson, EnerStar Electric Cooperative
- 1 cup uncooked Minute Rice
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini peeled
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups cottage cheese undrained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 1 pound Italian or regular sausage Browned and drained
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Layer in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish: rice, zucchini, onion, cottage cheese, cooked sausage and soup.
- Cover and bake.
- Last 15 minutes add cheese and finish baking uncovered