Mom always made these cookie bars at Christmastime. She knew I loved them and I don’t remember her making them any other time of the year. I really look forward to eating them each year.
– Rick Polley, Manager/Field Services
Mom’s No Name Cookie Bars
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 c. coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10 regular sized almond Hershey bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and press into a 9x13” ungreased pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Combine coconut and sweetened condensed milk and spread over crust and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with candy bars while still warm. Let melt and spread to cover.