Hometown Favorites In And Around Blandinsville, IL
Who: The Blandinsville Community Organization, Inc.
Cost: $14, including shipping
Details: hard-backed, three-ring-bound
Pages of recipes: 129
Send checks to: Blandinsville Community Organization, P.O. Box 321, Blandinsville, IL 61420-0404
or call 309-652-3502.
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 (8-oz.) ctn. sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (32-oz.) pkg. frozen hash browns
- 2-3 C. corn flakes crushed
- Melt 1 stick of butter.
- Stir in sour cream, soup and cheese. Add hash browns.
- Put in a 9x13-inch pan and spread evenly.
- Melt the other stick of butter and add corn flakes. Blend well. Add more corn flakes if needed.
- Sprinkle flakes over potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until flakes are brown and potatoes are bubbling.