Who: American Legion Post 1994 Auxiliary, Keyesport, IL
Cost: $13 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 90
Send checks to: Marie Ward, 21618 Robin Lane, Carlyle, IL 62231
or call 618-749-9909.
Cream Cheese In Puff Pastry With Preserves
- 1/2 pkg. frozen puff pastry thawed
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/8 C. toasted almond slices
- 1/4 C. apricot or raspberry preserves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cream cheese in the middle.
- Roll pastry out slightly.
- Bundle puff pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.