Submitted by: Janice McNeely, Illinois Electric Cooperative
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 pound bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 package dry Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 15- ounce cans navy beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15- ounce can pork and beans
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix all ingredients together and pour into casserole dish. Bake for 1 hour and serve.
Nutrition information: 651 calories; 20.7g fat; 1274mg sodium; 67.5g carbohydrates; 48.1g protein.