Pull-Apart Pizza Bread
Submitted by Sherry Reuter, Egyptian Electric Cooperative Association
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 24 ounces canned flaky biscuits
- 16 ounces block mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 16-ounce jar pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare the Bundt pan with baking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, olive oil, minced garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Set aside.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters and cut the block of cheese into 1/2-inch cubes. Loosely layer half of the biscuit pieces in the Bundt pan. Spoon half of the seasoned butter mixture evenly over the top of the biscuit layer. Put on half of the cheese cubes and half of the pepperoni slices. Layer on the other half of the biscuits, seasoned butter and cheese. Top with the remaining pepperoni.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before flipping it out onto a plate, then carefully invert it onto a serving plate so the pepperoni is on top.
- Warm the pizza sauce in a bowl for dipping.
Nutrition information: 465 calories; 29g fat; 1,281mg salt; 33.8g carbohydrates; 18.2g protein.