Feed My Flock
Who: Virden First United Methodist Church
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 148
Send checks to: Sharon Wilson,
437 S. Church St., Virden, IL 62690
or call 217-965-3539
- 1 stick margarine or butter softened
- 1 c. flour
- 2 T. sugar
- 2--8 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 c. Cool Whip
- 2-3 oz. pkg. raspberry Jello
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 c. boiling water
- 2 pkg. loose frozen raspberries
- Crust: Mix butter, flour and sugar and press into 9x13” pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool.
- First layer: Mix cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over crust.
- Top layer: Dissolve Jello and sugar in boiling water. Add frozen raspberries. Pour over cream cheese layer and cool until set.