Dallas City Elementary PTO Cookbook
Who: Dallas City Elementary PTO
Cost: $13 with shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 158
Send checks to: Dallas City PTO, 921 Creamery Hill Rd., Dallas City, IL 62330 or call 217-852-3201
Rolo Cake Mix Bars
- 1 box yellow or white cake mix
- 1-5 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1/4 C. melted butter
- 40 Rolo candies cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13" pan with cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, evaporated milk and butter until combined. Will be thick and sticky.
- Divide batter in half. Press half of batter in the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place Rolo candies caramel side down on top.
- Drop remaining batter on top of Rolos in teaspoon size amounts.
- Bake 20 minutes or until top begins to golden.
- Cool before cutting.