Feeding The Flock – A Taste Of Perfection
Who: Sewing Sensational Tales in Marion
Cost: $13, including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 75
Send checks to: Carol Grider,
13335 Old Frankfort Rd., Marion, IL 62959
or call 618-983-5803
- 1/2 loaf white bread cubed
- 1-1/2 C. cracker crumbs
- 3 C. chicken broth
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3/4 C. diced celery
- 2 T. chopped onion
- 3 C. cubed chicken
- 1 (8-oz) can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 T. butter
- In a mixing bowl, combine bread cubes and 1 cup cracker crumbs.
- Stir in broth, eggs, salt, celery, onion, chicken and mushrooms.
- Spoon into a greased 2 qt. casserole.
- In a saucepan melt butter; add remaining cracker crumbs and brown. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 1 hour.