4-H House 80th Anniversary Cookbook
Who: 4-H House, University of Illinois
Cost: $30 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 470
Send checks to: 4-H House Cookbook,
Attn: Linda Paydon Muehling,
703 N 1170 East Rd., Cissna Park, IL 60924
or order online at 4hhouse.com
- 1-10 oz. pkg. frozen leaf spinach thawed
- 1 c. coarsely chopped celery
- 1/2 c. finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 c. coarse bread crumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 lb. cooked sausage
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. coarsely shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Place in 2 quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until tip of knife inserted in center comes out clean. Yield: 4-5 servings.