“Oldies But Goodies”
Remembering our Moms…Past & Present
Who: Greenfield Triennial Homecoming Committee 2016
Cost: $20 includes postage
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 296
Send checks to: Greenfield Triennial Homecoming, c/o Glenna Wright, Sec.,
R.R. 1, Box 224, Greenfield, IL 62044 or call 217-368-2233.
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. margarine softened
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar
- 2/3 c. Pecans chopped
- 30 large marshmallows
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1 sm. container Cool Whip
- 2-3 oz. pkgs. strawberry Jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 1-10 oz. pkg. frozen strawberries
- For crust, mix all ingredients together and press into a 9x13” pan.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool.
- Melt large marshmallows. Pour in milk, mix and chill.
- Fold Cool Whip into chilled marshmallow mixture and pour over crust. Refrigerate.
- For topping: Add boiling water to Jello and stir. After Jello has dissolved, add the strawberries and mix. Chill this mixture until it starts to set. Pour over the marshmallow fillings and chill until firm.