Submitted by: Ellen McRell, Corn Belt Energy Corporation
- 1/2 cup cooked ham
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- Hotdog buns
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor or blender, mix first 6 ingredients until coarsely mixed.
- Lightly mix in ketchup and oil.
- Carve out buns to hold more filling.
- Fill buns with mixture and wrap in wax paper, twisting at the ends.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information: 241 calories; 11.3g fat; 539mg sodium; 25g carbohydrates; 9.9g protein.