Hometown Favorites In And Around Blandinsville, IL
Who: The Blandinsville Community Organization, Inc.
Cost: $14, including shipping
Details: hard-backed, three-ring-bound
Pages of recipes: 129
Send checks to: Blandinsville Community Organization, P.O. Box 321, Blandinsville, IL 61420-0404
or call 309-652-3502.
Stuffing Baked Chicken
By January 25, 2013Published:
Hometown Favorites In And Around Blandinsville, IL Who: The Blandinsville Community Organization, Inc.Cost: $14, including …
- 1/4 C. mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. butter melted
- 1 T. yellow mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8-oz) box herb stuffing mix
- Thoroughly mix mayonnaise, butter and mustard in a small mixing bowl.
- Dip chicken breasts (all sides) in mixture.
- Place stuffing in a separate bowl, coating all sides of breasts.
- Place breasts in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 10 additional minutes.