Recipes to Remember
Who: Watson Baptist Church
Cost: $12.50 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 143
Send checks to: Paula Tieffel,
8528 N. Meadowview Rd, Effingham, IL, 62401 or call 217-343-4320.
White Chocolate Chip Cherry Cheese Ball
By September 24, 2012Published:
Recipes to Remember Who: Watson Baptist ChurchCost: $12.50 including shippingDetails: soft-backed, comb-boundPages of recipes: …
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 C. butter softened
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 C. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 C. sweetened, dried cherries chopped
- 3/4 C. sliced almonds lightly toasted
- 3/4 C. powdered sugar
- Beat together cream cheese, butter and almond extract.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and cherries.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Place mixture onto plastic wrap and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll ball into almonds before serving.