5 Minute Sugar Free Fruit Pie
Submitted by: Jean McFadden, Coles-Moultrie Electric Cooperative
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 cup crushed fruit of your choice
- 1 sugar free instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small sugar free Cool Whip
- 1 8-inch low fat graham cracker crust
- Mix sour cream and fruit together.
- Add dry pudding mix and blend well.
- Fold in Cool Whip, blending well.
- Spoon into pie shell, cover and chill.
Any soft fruit will work. Crush fruit and add it and its juice to the sour cream. If using canned, drain well before crushing. Nutrition information: 158 calories; 10.5g fat; 59mg sodium; 16.3g carbohydrates; 1.2g protein.