No Bake Cheesecake
Submitted by: Laura Eaton, Southern Illinois Electric Cooperative
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Combine crust ingredients and press into pie pan.
- Beat whipping cream to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice and marshmallow crème until smooth.
- Gently fold in whipped cream until fully incorporated.
- Spread over crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Nutrition information: 375 calories; 22.9g fat; 308mg sodium; 39.9g carbohydrates; 3.6g protein.