Thomson Sesquicentennial Cookbook
Who: Thomson Sesquicentennial Committee
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 220
Send checks to: Thomson Chamber of Commerce,
Attn: Luanne Bruckner,
1110 Locust St., Thomson, IL 61285
or call 815-259-3168.
- 4 lg. Granny Smith apples sliced
- 35 lg. marshmallows
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 T. evaporated milk
- 1/4 c. mini chocolate chips or chopped nuts
- 1 T. chocolate syrup
- Arrange apple slices onto a platter.
- In saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter. Set aside.
- In microwave safe dish, melt caramels with milk stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Pour marshmallow cream over apples, followed by caramel sauce.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips/nuts.