Cooking with the Scotties
Who: Waverly Elementary School
Cost: $15 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 167
Send checks to: Waverly Elementary School, Attn: Karen Bennett, 499 W. Elm, Waverly, IL 62692 or call 217-435-2331.
Apricot-Glazed Pork Tenderloin Medallions
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin cut into 1/2
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1-1/4 c. apricot preserves
- 1/4 c. tamari or soy sauce
- 1 T. pickled ginger
- Season both sides of pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and sear 2 minutes per side.
- Add apricot preserves, tamari or soy sauce and ginger and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 5-15 minutes until pork is cooked through and sauce reduces. You can also use light or sugar free preserves.