Who: Emmanuel United Methodist Church
Cost: $12 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 274
Send checks to: Emmanuel United Methodist Church,
c/o Nancy Crumrin, 12495 E. 550th Rd., Martinsville, IL 62442
or call 217-232-2362
- 1-14 oz. can water-packed artichoke hearts well drained and chopped
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c. Mayonnaise
- Dash garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cheese, mayonnaise and garlic powder.
- Place chicken in a greased 11x7" baking dish.
- Spread with artichoke mixture.
- Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.