Who: Pulaski-Alexander County Extension
Cost: $8 including shipping
Details: soft-backed, comb-bound
Pages of recipes: 245
Send checks to: Amy Kerr,
52 Wessenberg Rd., Villa Ridge, IL 62996
or call 618-697-1476.
Make checks payable to HCE.
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 C. catsup
- 1 lg. onion chopped
- 2 (15-oz.) cans chopped tomatoes or tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 T. Chili powder
- 1 optional green pepper chopped
- 2 (16-oz) cans chili beans
- Shape ground beef into balls and roll in flour and brown.
- Put into a 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a med. pan, bring to a boil and then simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour over meatballs.
- Bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees.