L/CAEC Family and Friends Recipe Favorites
Who: Lawrence-Crawford Association for Exceptional Citizens
Cost: $22 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 148
Send checks to: L/CAEC, c/o Janice Zwilling,
2222 Lexington Ave., Lawrenceville, IL 62439 or call 618-943-4401.
Baked Parmesan Mushrooms
- 1-1/2 lbs. baby bella or crimini mushrooms thinly sliced
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 t. dried thyme
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, thyme and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally. Serve immediately.