SCC Friends and Family Cookbook
Who: Smyser Christian Church Youth
Cost: $17.63 includes shipping
Details: Hard-backed, comb bound
Pages of recipes: 76
Send checks to: Smyser Christian Church, c/o Sherrie Grohler,
717 CR 1675E, Sullivan, IL 61951 or call 217-259-6641.
Baked Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes
- 1-3/4 c. flour
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 1/2 t. Cinnamon
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- 1/2 t. Allspice
- 1/8 t. Ground cloves
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- 3/4 c. pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 2 t. Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin.
- In bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves.
- In separate bowl, combine oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin and milk.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Divide batter among muffin cups (you will have enough batter left over for about 12 more).
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 2 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in one bowl. Put melted butter in another bowl. Dip each muffin in butter and roll in cinnamon sugar mix to coat.