The Goose Supper Cookbook
Who: Lynnville Christian Church
Cost: $21.50 includes shipping
Details: soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 248
Send checks to: Jack McNeely,
Lynnville Christian Church,
32 Albion Street, Lynnville, IL 62650
or call 217-243-1687
Broken Glass Jello
- 4 small boxes Jello, different colors
- 1 can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- For each flavor, dissolve one box of Jello in 1 cup of boiling water. Pour into an 8 x 8 inch container and chill until firm.
- After chilling, cut into squares and toss into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In separate bowl, sprinkle 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin into 1/2 cup cold water. After gelatin blooms, add 1-1/2 cup boiling water and dissolve. Add the can of condensed milk. Stir and cool.
- Pour cooled milk mixture over Jello pieces and chill overnight. Very colorful.