Grace United Methodist Church Cookbook
Who: Grace United Methodist Women
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 138
Send checks to: Grace United Methodist Women c/o
Grace United Methodist Church, 220 N. Tower Road, Carbondale, IL 62901
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 3 lg. eggs
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter or margarine melted
- 3 T. flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1 t. vanilla
- Place carrots in water, cover. Boil for 45 minutes until tender. Drain.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and mix until all are blended. If you do not have a food processor, try a blender or mash with a masher until almost pureed.
- Spoon ingredients into a one-quart casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set. Serves 4.