Grace United Methodist Church Cookbook
Who: Grace United Methodist Women
Cost: $20 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 138
Send checks to: Grace United Methodist Women c/o
Grace United Methodist Church, 220 N. Tower Road, Carbondale, IL 62901
- 4 med. zucchini sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 3/4 c. shredded carrots
- 6 T. butter or margarine
- 1 sm. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 med. onion chopped
- 2-1/4 c. herb stuffing mix
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook squash in boiling salt water until tender and drain.
- In saucepan, cook carrots and onions in 1 T. butter until tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 1-1/2 c. stuffing mix, soup and sour cream. Gently stir in squash.
- Turn into ungreased 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Melt remaining butter and add remaining stuffing. Toss gently and top casserole with mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.