Taste of Tradition
Who: Mid Century Telephone Cooperative and Adams Telephone Co-Operative
Cost: $15.15 includes shipping ($10 at offices)
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 234
Send checks to: Paula Monari, Mid Century Telephone Cooperative, P.O. Box 380, Fairview, IL 61432 or call 309-778-8611.
Cherry Chocolate Pie
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips melted
- 2-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese softened
- 1/3 c. Karo light corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. whipping cream
- 1-1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1- 9 graham cracker crust
- 1-21 oz. can cherry pie filling
- Melt chocolate.
- Beat cream cheese, add whipping cream and blend in chocolate.
- Gradually add syrup beating until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 40-45 min. at 325 degrees. Cool.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Top with cherry pie filling.