Chicken and Noodle Casserole
- 3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups dry macaroni
- 1 tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon Green pepper diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Velveeta Cheese shredded
- In skillet, heat olive oil and season chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and brown.
- Grease a 9x9-inch pan and place dry macaroni on bottom. Top with cooked chicken. Sprinkle with onion and green pepper.
- In medium bowl, combine soup, milk, chicken broth and mushrooms and pour over chicken. Put shredded Velveeta on top.
- Cover with foil and leave overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake casserole for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Nutrition information: 705 calories; 22.5g fat; 1208mg sodium; 29.9g carbohdrates; 92.8g protein.