Who: Cumberland Elementary and Middle School PTO
Cost: $10 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 136
Send checks to: Cumberland PTO, Attn: Rebecca Morgan,
1496 IL Route 121, Toledo, IL 62468 or call 217-549-2395, or email RMorgan@sblhs.org.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza Casserole
- 1 lb. Bacon fried and crumbled, drippings reserved
- 2 lb. boneless chicken
- 2 T. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb. box bow tie pasta cooked
- 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced
- 4 c. shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, coat with 1-1/2 T. of ranch dressing mix.
- Sauté in skillet with 1 T. reserved bacon grease, along with bell peppers and garlic.
- When chicken is done, drain grease and liquid from skillet. Return chicken and vegetables to skillet.
- Pour 1 jar Alfredo sauce and milk into skillet with chicken.
- Stir in 1 t. ranch dressing mix. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the bottom of one 9x13-inch or two 8x8-inch baking pans, layer half of the remaining jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Then layer one-third of each: pasta, chicken mix and tomatoes. Add ¼ of the bacon pieces. Spread 1 cup of cheese over top.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- After the third layer, cover with remaining Alfredo sauce, 1 cup cheese and remaining bacon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.