A Taste of Tradition
Who: OSF St. Joseph Medical Center Auxiliary
Cost: $22 includes shipping
Details: hard-backed, ring bound
Pages of recipes: 245
Send checks to: Kris Burke,
2005 Fallen Oak Rd., Bloomington, IL 61704
or call 309-824-2005.
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 2 rolls refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3-8 oz. pkgs. cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13" pan.
- Take one roll of cookie dough, cut into slices and press into bottom of pan to form crust.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Pour over dough in pan.
- Take second roll of cookie dough, cut into slices and place on top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate until serving.