Submitted by: Connie Thuenemann, Clinton County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- 1 pound raw cranberries
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 20-ounce can pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 small packages of strawberry or cherry jello
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Boil berries until they pop.
- Drain and put back into pot to cook with 2 cups sugar and juice from the can of pineapple.
- Cook until berries are done. Add both packages of jello, stir until mixed. Let cool.
- Once cooled, add diced celery, chopped pecans and pineapple tidbits.
- Place in serving dish and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.