Cherry Cranberry Salad
Submitted by: Nancy K Boone, Adams Electric Cooperative
- 1 3-ounce box cherry jello
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 large orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup English walnuts chopped
- Dissolve jello in the hot water. Set aside but not to jell.
- In a food processor crush cranberries and the orange including peel.
- Trim stem and flower end from orange.
- Add sugar, stir to dissolve.
- Add celery and pineapple and walnuts. Then add to the jello.
- Put in a pretty glass bowl and chill.