Feeding the Flock
Who: Oak Grove Baptist Church
Cost: $13.25 includes shipping
Details: Soft-backed, spiral bound
Pages of recipes: 61
Make checks to: Oak Grove Baptist Church, Rhonda Eccles, 511 Ohio Ave., Windsor, IL 61957 or call 217-246-2655 or call Linda Emul at 217-665-3194
Creamy Bruschetta Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced and seasoned
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 T. Fresh basil chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 pkg. Knorr Rice Sides creamy chicken
- 1/2 c. mozzarella shredded
- 2 lg. tomatoes chopped
- Heat oil in skillet and cook chicken thoroughly 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Prepare Knorr Rice Sides by emptying package into same skillet and prepare according to package directions.
- Stir in cooked chicken, garlic and tomatoes. Sprinkle with mozzarella and basil. Serve.